He's stinky most of the time, rarely shuts the door on his way out, insists on showing affection by smacking people in the rear, can hear a movie coming on from three miles away but says, "huh?" every time I ask him to help with something. But... darned if he isn't the sweetest older brother any three girls have ever had. I love the big lug and if he ever gets tired of me rubbing his back at night or reading books to him I'm going to cry. And, no, I didn't pose this picture I found them this way.
Funny quote from him lately...
I say, "for the love of Pete!" in an attempt to be sarcastic and not scream sometimes(like when he leaves the door open and 30 flies are buzzing around my head). Recently, after saying, "For the love of PETE will you shut the door!" He said, "Mom, I don't know who Pete is, but he sure is famous."

1 comment:
Ha Ha! I very much enjoyed reading this post about Sweet John Patrick! He was such a delight to have in class and get to know- miss him! Tell him hello for me :) -Taylor
Post a Comment