Every breathing soul in our house is exhausted. Two days into it and I think bedtime is going to have to be at 630. They napped for hours yesterday and we got to bed at a somewhat decent hour but apparently not enough sleep was had.
The only news he could muster up after his day was that they got to play outside longer and that most of what they did at their desks was "boooring". oh dear, reality.
7 comments:
It's kind of interesting, Barb's grandson has just started kindergarden & is tight lipped about his day also. Except the school bus, he loves that.
Well at least John Patrick didn't announce to his class his thoughts on his "unhealthy" snack.
On the first day Sarah told her class "My mom packed me JUNK!". I packed her apples and yogurt and added some for carb comfort. The second day Kate asked her "Did your mom pack you junk AGAIN?!"
I vote for continuing to live in fantasy land where we all sleep 8-10 hours a night. Go to school happily and love everything we learn. Then when we get home we share it enthusiastically with our lovely parents at a well balanced supper at the table.
After that the children play joyfully under our feet as we snuggle with our spouses after dinner and homemade pie.
Just as dusk falls the children decide themselves that they are going to get Pj's on and retire for the evening.
Oh wait, I am pretty sure that is heaven.
hehe meeg I like the pie part of your fantasy land :o)
Sally~ oops. I didn't see this before you asked me at school. That is SO funny! The conversations between the kids is one of my favorite parts so far. They are so serious!
Meeg~ Great idea. Could we just have a few centuries in heaven where we get to live with our little ones staying little? I mean, in light of eternity, I think this could be a great possibility!
Meeg - pie!!! Hysterical!
Meeg - pie!!! Hysterical!
Post a Comment