It's a GIRL!! And for the record~ the ultra sound tech said, "She has long legs."
John says, "I better start a savings account for weddings." :-)
John Patrick and Dora jumped for joy and shouted, "Yeah!" And when Buster was asked how he felt about all these sisters, he responded very rationally, "I can handle it." :-)
Dora is gushing and gushing. Anella is a crab apple because she's getting her canine (sp?) teeth... let's just say I've never seen a diaper like I saw this morning. It's like the Olympic records, sometimes they just keep topping themselves.
We're so excited. And looking very forward to hearing which of you can come up with a name for her. hehe. We aren't trying to find unusual names necessarily. One of my favorites is Mary but it's off the list because I'm just not going to insist my husband let me choose a name that he doesn't like.
I'm definitely not a trendy name kind of girl. I've always loved Grace ever since I was like 10 and saw Grace Kelly play opposite Cary Grant in the old Hitchcock "To Catch a Thief" but it had to go and make the top 10 list. And contrary to popular belief I'm not a name-your-child-after-a-cartoon kind of girl either. I DO like naming after family we respect and love as in Grandma Dora. :-)
So, periodically I'll be asking for your thoughts on names, if you hear one you like please send it my way!!
I'm so happy to know I don't have to put the little sun dresses away for long. I just love baby girl chubby in a sun dress!
(If I may make one little request~ please be encouraging to John Patrick if you see him. He's excited and I don't want him to start thinking he needs to be bummed. He knows he is a special guy and that God chose his siblings to be just the right ones for him.:-) thanks.)

Here's to lots more pink hats in the future!
Also, may I just take a moment to say that my children got me the most wonderful Mother's Day gift but my husband shocked me with this~ He stayed up until 2:30 Sat night/ Sunday morning and did ALL the laundry in the house. Not that I'm proud that he had to start the project so he had clean clothes for Sunday but come on... what a wonderful hubby! Okay, off to do some laundry. :-)
9 comments:
YEA!!! Congratulations :) I was so excited for you that I forgot the grilled cheese on the stove and burned it. That's completely wonderful. If it makes you feel better about Grace, it's falling in popularity and is no longer in the top ten. Here are the top 10 for 2009:
1. Isabella
2. Emma
3. Olivia
4. Sophia
5. Ava
6. Emily
7. Madison
8. Abigail
9. Chloe
10. Mia
I always think it's funny when a name I've never met is in the top ten. Ava? I don't know anyone who has named their baby that.
A girl!! Congratulations! :)
I know lots of Ava's. Have you read swistlebabynames.blogspot.com? She's fantastic when it comes to baby names!
A girl!!! How sweet!
We have been battling with names ever since we found out we're having a girl also. Our Rachel's middle name is Grace, I am in love with that name, too. :)
Another beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to all of you!
Can't wait to see what she looks like since her sisters look nothing alike!
I think I'll LOVE her!
We've had lots of Ava's born at New Hope Center.
Congratulations on another girl. Does it feel different actually knowing this time?
Ash~ yes, but i like it.
Post a Comment