Sunday, May 23, 2010

the (exhausting) weekend

Exhausting for my husband this is. I tried pushing this tiller last year non-pregnant and I couldn't even move it an inch. I'm pretty sure I remember him laughing at me in disbelief.
The poor frog in this pot didn't have a moments rest until his brave escape while they were building him a home.
resting...

Anella is having a hard time staying in her crib these days. She fell asleep within about 2 minutes of being in the swing.

Remember the nest I took pictures of a while ago? Well, while I was watering the fern I apparently scared them enough to cause their first flight!! I really hope it wasn't premature and they are okay. They made it up into a tree. Do you think they practice flying and return to the nest or am I okay to get the really really yucky thing out of my fern now? I would take a picture but it's just too gross. I guess I never thought about baby birds having to poop somewhere...

I wasn't watching my camera settings and really blew out this picture of Dory with Uncle Jason. But it's too cute to pass up.

We stumbled on some great yard sales. Dora scored a free scooter and I found this apron and a handful of vintage napkins and towels for 25 cents each!

It was a fun weekend even though it was a little too packed for what I want to do every weekend.
This month is jam packed on the weekends so we're trying to lay low during the week for some recuperating!
Lastly, 6 years ago this morning John and I flew off for Mexico on our honeymoon.
Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

The Talberts said...

I'm a little jealous at your apron find! Happy anniversary! :)