Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanks Aunt Kate!!!!!!!!

My sister Kate came over (with her 8 week old, what a woman) to help me entertain the kids and give me a reason to sit down for awhile. It was very pleasant and even though John Patrick slept through most of craft time they still loved the stickers and chalk board that she brought for them to decorate. :-)
Does anyone else remember the little tubes of strong smelling colored glue that you could blow into bubbles and it would hold for awhile? I was more excited that she brought these than the kids!!

These next two pictures are so hysterical to me because they are just typical days as seen by John Patrick. He took the pictures and I love his perspective. Anella is abandoned in her bassinet while the world buzzed on around her and she just lays there with big eyes, listening. And the one of me is, well, accurate. No makeup, hair that hasn't seen a brush in a few days, the same long sleeve shirt that I just keep re-wearing because it fits, and a slightly nuts look on my face. Do you ever wonder what your kids really think of you?








Here are a few pictures of the wedding that I found. The kids are playing with their cousin, Reagan. They don't get to see her much so they were thrilled. I wish you could see Reagan better, she's precious. And this is Dora from over the pew in front of me where she was sitting with Noni. I couldn't resist this picture, I hope it wasn't too distracting for those sitting behind me.









1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That picture of you is so funny...your eyes seem a little glazed over, but you're still stunning, darnit!