Thursday, November 20, 2008

For the Kara's

For MI Kara, here are my dental hygiene products. When you said "products" I was a little concerned... what should I have that I don't, do I need to be afraid she'll call my dentist... :-) Just kidding, but you should post yours sometime if there's something great I'm missing out on, I'll just say I'm sorry now and save you the scolding. I brush every day but the floss is only half in the picture because I only use it half of the time. :-) I can say I've only had one cavity in my life and it was at my visit 2 years ago, does that redeem me at all?
For Aunt Kara, here are the shots of JP sleeping in strange places:

... What?



Again, what?




Okay, maybe we had a little fun with this one.



This one is for real. :-) Welcome home daddy, we missed you.

2 comments:

Kara said...

You are so funny! Love the "half the floss" logic. :)
My husband tells me I need to practice what I preach.
I don't floss every day, either!

Sleeping in the cabinet is too cute. I wish I could fall asleep so easily.

Do you play the piano? I took one year of lessons and can play squat.

kara h said...

hahahahahahahaha!

I can just imagine his joy at being allowed to sit on the piano and have his picture taken. I LOVE his smile in that one. Send me that one so I can have it all for my very own!