I'm not sure I have much that's exciting to take pictures of but my friend Melissa found this idea and if we asked her to post something from her life, she requested that we play along too. :-)
I'll even remove the anonymous blocker for this one. :-)
Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you’re interested in or curious about. It can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I’ll snap the pictures and post them as soon as I can.
9 comments:
your house! i know that seems like a large task, but maybe just the main rooms. i was there when it was the richardson's home, but would love to see what you've done with it!
I would like to see a collective picture of your oral care products- toothpaste, toothbrush, floss. I promise I won't scold if they aren't my favorite. :)
I want to see the most Unorganized and the most organized place in your house. I realize that the first probably will belong to John and the latter will be something of yours.... :o)
I want to see pics of JP found sleeping in various places around the house. You've told me you find him in odd spots so let's see it! :o)
I would like to see the basement! Maybe with the kids in it or something...any chance to see your cuties! :)
Take a picture of your checkbook. Make sure the routing number and account number are CLEARLY showing. Thanks! Just Kidding! Take a pic of your nightstand/your side of the bed.
Something you would like to change.
something someone made for you
A picture of your master bathroom. Or just the main bathroom if you only have one.
Post a Comment