Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Ok, so found your blog. I clicked on your name when you commented on mine and it came up as private. Then I clicked on your name on Jens blog and it came up. So I guess you have several blogs? Love the background and look forward to reading in my "spare" time! Why is Jen amazon woman?
4 comments:
I seriously love that kid and those pictures are GORGEOUS.
I just melted. How beautiful is she!
Thank you Kara... both of you. :-)
Ok, so found your blog. I clicked on your name when you commented on mine and it came up as private. Then I clicked on your name on Jens blog and it came up. So I guess you have several blogs? Love the background and look forward to reading in my "spare" time! Why is Jen amazon woman?
Post a Comment