Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What JP is learning at Vacation Bible School... and a few pictures

The kids reading with Uncle Jason.
And again with Noni, they LOVE reading books!!!

VBS update: So far in the three year old class these have been the most memorable moments for John Patrick:

Monday- "We sang a song like this: shake-shake-shake and God loves me" (Only at a church where the pastor dances to stayin' alive would your three year old come home with this lesson!)



Tue- As I get to church to pick up John Patrick I find him trying to convince poor Kate D. to hold his hand still... that is how I left him at 9am. He really loves her and if we have a girl we are naming her Kate according to him. So when I saw Kate's mom and asked how Kate liked VBS she said "she loves it but they say some boy has been trying to hold her hand all day." Oops.



Wed.- When we were recapping the days events at bed time he said very enthusiastically, "Mom, that one teacher has a baby in her pouch same as you!"



Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow in the amazon!

4 comments:

The Talberts said...

a baby in her pouch. ha. precious!

running shoes said...

pouch! that's the cutest thing i've heard to describe a pregnant tummy

Kentucky Kate said...

Please tell me that teacher was actually pregnant. Or worse yet, it wasn't me.

krissy said...

Actually Kate, I can't figure out who he was talking about. None of his teachers are pregnant but it could be someone in one of the other rooms. It definatly wasn't you, you are looking like quite the hot mama these days. What an inspiration to us "pouchy" sisters!!