Here are some pictures of early morning bubble blowing with Noni on the porch. It was very foggy yesterday morning at our house so the pictures are a bit foggy.
As far as John Patricks questions on why Jesus died on the cross, thanks for helping. I did end up just giving him a short answer along the lines of "because we sin and Jesus made it possible for God to forgive us." It was longer and more confusing to him probably but not to challenging. The precious little guy hasn't stopped with the adorable comments though. We went to the Creation Museum with Noni yesterday. Just before the short movie of creation I told John Patrick we were going to watch a movie about God making the world and he said, "I love God, he helps me." I just hugged him since it was starting but when we were leaving I asked what God helped him with and he said, "When I can't sleep God helps me sleep and not be afraid of the bad guys." I thought this was precious and a little odd because what "bad guys" is he afraid of? Oh well, at least God's helping him with them!
Here are the kids enjoying the museum:
6 comments:
If you guys ever go out there again, let me know and we'd be happy to get you free passes.
wow, thanks!!
Your garden produce looks great. I don't think I'm much of a gardener. We only have 8 plants (in planters on our deck due to no yard) and they really look pathetic. I'll have to pick your brain sometime to see how to do it right.
On another note, how did the kids do at the Creation museum? Brad and I still haven't gone and we always debate if we should get a babysitter or take them.
See Hiedi Dewald for a free pass if you take the kids! And maybe Candace? Hiedi has a lifetime membership so they have four perminent guest passes.
I think Noelle would like it but not be able to grasp all the 7 c's that you walk through, but peices of them probably. And there is a little petting zoo that is neat. Kids under 5 are free but we didn't get to read much of anything with JP just wanting to see the next scene.
It did give us some great things to talk about though. We started reading John tonight at bedtime and it was neat to be able to say "In the beginning the Word created all things" and he was tracking. (Once I explained that Jesus was called the Word just like John Patrick was called Buster :-) I just started changing to "Jesus" after that!
Anyway, John and I would still like to go alone so we could read things! If you would like us to watch the girls so you can go alone we would love to, just give me a call. We're pretty free these days.
I am in love with your children... i will never live up... there is no hope to surpass the cuteness of the livingston pair
Please! Your little precious thing will be as "beautiful as a little fish that was drug up from the very bottom of the lake." to quote Jody Liske who was quoting Otto at the time... :-) nothing like those Liskes!!
Post a Comment