Friday, August 12, 2011

great story

JP, Hope and I went to Minneapolis for a night so we could experience The Mall of America and because it's just cool to hear your daddy say, "Welcome to Comair flight 6286 with service to Cincinnati. We're prepared for takeoff. Will the flight attendants please prepare the cabin for departure." (or something along those lines, sorry for botching it honey)

The middle girls stayed at a variety of friends/family's homes wherever I could find space two hours before our flight when I was trying to make this harebrained idea work.
The story is... after we got home I found out that JP and Dora had both packed one walkie-talkie each! When John Patrick realized he was found out he put on his first grade face and said, "I knew it wouldn't work... I only tried one or two times... 'cuz I knew it wouldn't work."

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We did that overnight too and it is a fun one. Hope you enjoyed it.That is too cute about the walkie-talkies.