Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thoughts

I can't figure out how get the pictures off of the camera I borrowed from a friend so I'm going to post some thoughts instead because they are piling up on me. Here they are in no reasonable order:
  • Warm weather is wonderful and exhausting. My house is begging me to clean it.
  • I never realized how shocking losing a grandparent would be. Things seem so unfinished even though God decided they are finished.
  • Kate and I touched Gram in her casket to say goodbye and I'll be forever glad I did.
  • I twirled up the isle in my friends wedding on Friday and it was like I was made to twirl at weddings. Meg Ryan would have been proud. :-) giggle. I love weddings.
  • I love Google: how to keep a cocoon, how to fold a paper airplane, what do humming birds eat, what does whooping cough sound like, how to cover blue berries.....and on and on....
  • John Patrick turned 4 today. Another shocker I wasn't ready for.
  • I've cried more in the last week than I have in a looooong time. I've had lots of headaches from trying not to. :-)
  • I LOVE watching green bean plants pop through the ground, they're huge!
  • My big sis is now 30, woop woop! It's all down hill from here Kia. :-)
  • GO REDS! (nothing says summer to me like Marty at 7:10)
  • My 5 year anniversary was last week too. I love my husband and appreciate him more now than ever. Here are a few reasons why: he is the hardest worker I've ever met, he loves to learn and is incredibly smart, he is so cute with our kids, he treats me like a queen even when I don't deserve it.
  • Could May be any busier? seriously. whew!

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

I've been meaning to tell you and your sisters how sad I was to hear about your grandma. I enjoyed the last post with memories you shared of her.

Also .. happy birthday to John Patrick and happy anniversary to you guys!

Rachael Neal said...

krissy - i love reading your blog! thanks for keeping up with it, even as a busy mom of three. its so refreshing to know that we can stay up on our friends, 300 miles away!

love you guys!