Thursday, May 14, 2009

crunched for time

I'd like to know how a girl is supposed to get anything done around here with all the excitement going on outside all the time?
This is just a snap shot of what made us late to some appointment Tuesday. These were taken after we had closed the door and were almost in the jeep.
John Patrick spotted this naughty bird trying to make his way around our cheese cloth to our blueberries. He got a little more than his brass button caught. Lucky for him I was much more forgiving than Mr. McGreggor and was to busy to make him into dinner. I think I'm going to have to try the fake owl approach with the bushes. Cheese cloth isn't cutting it. Then John Patrick spotted and snatched up this caterpillar. He's quite taken with bugs right now. I think you'll be seeing a buggy birthday bash in the near future.

1 comment:

joehendrix said...

be sure to try a butterfly house someday, they will love it.