I haven't posted for such a long time and there has been soooo much going on that I am forcing myself to sit down and write so I can stop feeling overwhelmed with the idea!! :-) Ahhh.... now that that's out....
First and foremost (drum roll please...) we have a new mattress!!! Yeah!! I no longer have dreams of rolling into a giant abyss with something strange poking me as I roll down. (John's elbow jamming into my ear) My wonderful husband called me on his way to Sam's and said very decisively, "I'm buying a mattress TODAY!" The only problem... I have a new love for my bed in the morning that is making it harder to get up than ever before. The first night John had to ask me to please stop giggling so he could fall asleep. :-)
Christmas was so much fun this year but since typing takes me a year and a half I'm going to say it all with pictures. (If my big sister could take over the typing side of this blog I'd really be in business...Kara?)

Family picture at my mom's house (how many two year olds do you know that wink during all pictures?)
Does anyone else remember the Mickey Mouse Christmas cartoon where Chip and Dale live inside Mickey's Christmas tree? I LOVED the idea of living in a Christmas tree as a kid. This picture John Patrick took reminds me of that cartoon.
Dinosaur invasion!!
Don't be fooled folks, he's only in it for the fish crackers... Dora was storing them in the tea pot, notice where he's reaching? I had to break this one up right after the picture.
Tent or boat? Whichever it is there's a LOT of static going on!
Gotta have iced cookies, yum!

My first attempt at a turkey. It wasn't too dry....:-)

What a nice treat to have a helper for dishes! And yes, she stayed in her pj's all day long.

Dora will be turning two on the 6th and is very ready for her new big girl bed! She slept in it for nap and at bed time yesterday without a problem!

Bonus picture of Anella just because she's so sweet.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2 comments:
Life is SO good!
I love the pics. i need to post more of them myself, but I've found it much easier to type. By the way, I tried the eggnogg muffins and they were a big hit. I liked them, but I wasn't as big of a fan of eggnog this year as I was last year. Everyone else loved them though.
Post a Comment