Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Sally, Thanks. I use two different cameras... one is mine (a dependable Canon but nothing fancy) and one is my sisters. You can tell a clear difference! (the conservatory) I do love photography and take some shots for friends every now and then, but the camera of my sisters works magic for anyone. It's a Nikon D50 and my sister is very kind to let me use it often (thanks Kia). Do your kids go to Dr. Greenhill for their dentist? If so you will see some of the picture I have taken on his walls and you may even recognize some of the faces. :-)
5 comments:
But it makes you want to love on her and touch it! :)
Yes! I love it! Anna is 4 months now and her mohawk is finally laying down. It makes me a little sad.
Your pics are great--especially the Krohn's Conservatory ones. What kind of camara do you use?
Sally, Thanks. I use two different cameras... one is mine (a dependable Canon but nothing fancy) and one is my sisters. You can tell a clear difference! (the conservatory)
I do love photography and take some shots for friends every now and then, but the camera of my sisters works magic for anyone. It's a Nikon D50 and my sister is very kind to let me use it often (thanks Kia). Do your kids go to Dr. Greenhill for their dentist? If so you will see some of the picture I have taken on his walls and you may even recognize some of the faces. :-)
I can relate.
Post a Comment