I have a good friend who's husband was laid off eight days before Christmas due to the downsizing going on all over. (Note to self, don't grumble over Comair taking away our holiday ham this year.) So, they are in immediate need of a position if anyone knows of work for someone with extensive mechanical maintenance abilities. I know he worked for Delta on the jets for a while but I know he also has lots of other experience or would be a hard worker in any field that he could be taught. If any of you out there have any ideas at all please let me know. Thanks so much.
Also, This was my mom's Christmas card picture but I thought those of you who are not on that privileged list would enjoy seeing the whole family, with a few alterations to keep a certain big sister happy. :-) 

4 comments:
I love it! What a great looking family! :) Your parents must be beside themselves with joy!
What alterations....Everyone looks just as lovely as they always do....(snicker, snicker, snort)
I'll forward your description to my pal's husband, a former Delta mechanic, also.
s
S stole my comment - I was going to say they don't look any different at all! Props on the creativity. I like seeing the family pics :)
This is hysterical!
Post a Comment