Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
You've all sucked me in!!!!
While I cannot say I will be very good at posting consistently I couldn't resist all you cool bloggers any longer!! Here is my first attempt. :-) I may need help!!!
I seriously squealed with JOY when i saw you had a blog! I even made my husband laugh out loud. I can't wait to read it - and of course see pictures of your kiddos!
3 comments:
Yay!
I seriously squealed with JOY when i saw you had a blog! I even made my husband laugh out loud. I can't wait to read it - and of course see pictures of your kiddos!
Oh! Thanks for the encouragment Rach!! I love keeping up with you all too!
Post a Comment