
Dr. Odom is a OB/GYN who is supposed to be excellent and is coming to speak on health during pregnancy. It's titled "You are what your mama ate". It is Thursday July 10th at 7pm and Kara and I are planning to load a van of large and in charge pregnant ladies to go listen and learn! :-) It is free and I'll be paying for gas so don't let that stop anyone. If we want we could make a night of it and go out for dinner first but that would require all of us having the same craving together. :-) So, tell your pregnant friends and let me know who is interested, even if you're a maybe!
New baby picture to inspire us! :-)
Here is the information on Leanne Gordon: She is going to be speaking on family health and she also comes very highly recommended to me. If I could figure out how to copy the flier I received it would make this a lot better but... no luck. She will be speaking this Tuesday evening the 1st at 7pm and there is no cost. These are both sponsored by Juice Plus, a fruit and veggie pill that we take and love. Let me know who is interested, I'll be going if there is only one other who would like to, I have a babysitter already signed up (bless my husband) so don't be shy and it's open to all!!!
4 comments:
What about people who aren't pregnant, but are trying to become that way???
Hey yeah, if this opens up to non-preggos too, I might be interested if it will work with my schedule. I'm not hoping to get pregnant right now but, God willing, I have another couple ahead of me and it sounds interesting.
Definatly girls, you are more than welcome. There really aren't usually that many people that come to our area usually but there is another lady that I was interested in going to next Tues. evening and is also free. This lady is more geared towards family health not so specifically babies. I would like to and probably will go to both, let me know which you would rather do.
Thanks for the invite. It sounds like a lot of fun to hang out with so many other pregnant women. Unfortunately, I have to work that evening.
Post a Comment