We had a beautiful day Saturday to celebrate John Patrick's third birthday. He was so excited about the gifts, of course. Three seems to be the most fun age so far! He is not prepared for all the new toys and completely unable to control his excitement. :-) He kept beaming and saying things like, "I love this shirk (new race car shirt) mom, I want to give you a hug." :-)
3 comments:
Oh how exciting!!! I love new blogging friends. I feel so much more connected. I'll add your link to my page.
Looks like JP had a great day, wish I was there! God Bless
P.S. This is my first blog reply ever. If I become a world famous blogger, it will have begun right here.
Hi Krissy, I found your blog through your comment on Kate's blog.
First of all, I can't believe John Patrick is already 3, then again I can't believe Noelle is well past 4.
The pictures of his party brought back so many memories of Noelle sitting on (probably the same) picnic table in your yard. It's so good to see the fun continuing!
Post a Comment