I'll write this as a personal letter just to you Geeg because I'm sure you're the only person reading. :-)
So, here you go! No need to send a coat, just know we haven't fallen off the planet. :-)
Here are some snapshots of our full lives:
Nel's, bouncing as usual. Did you know we got her a mini trampoline for her birthday? She loves it.
Hope's birthday cake.
Hope's preciousness

Making pop bead jewelry with Amelia. (yes, I know they're a choking hazard. I can here you hyperventilating from here. I was close by the whole time, I promise.)
A precious friend's baby.

Nella the flower girl. She tried and tried shoving the petals back in the basket, but couldn't get them to stay because they were fake and the static caused them to stick to her hand every time she pulled it out. This went on for a long time... bend over and clean up dropped petals, shove them into basket, remove hand and drop more, repeat... it was so funny!

Kara and I went to Madison Indiana for one night in early Nov. It was wonderfully relaxing.

We walked around the craft shops. You would have loved it! Maybe we could all meet there sometime?

Nella the flower girl. She tried and tried shoving the petals back in the basket, but couldn't get them to stay because they were fake and the static caused them to stick to her hand every time she pulled it out. This went on for a long time... bend over and clean up dropped petals, shove them into basket, remove hand and drop more, repeat... it was so funny!
Kara and I went to Madison Indiana for one night in early Nov. It was wonderfully relaxing.
We walked around the craft shops. You would have loved it! Maybe we could all meet there sometime?
I annoyed the living daylights out of Kara with the pictures. So naturally I took more. ;-) This is at Clifty Falls State Park.

Stayed in the Iron Gate Inn B&B.

More pictures of Kara annoyed because it's worth it every time.
Our room.

A small piece of down town.
Our 9am candle light breakfast. It was lovely.

A few weeks later John and I went to New York City. I haven't done that much traveling without my kids ever! It was very fun but I definitely missed them.
Rockefeller Center.

Central Park. You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is, Geeg. It's so wild that it's parked right in the middle of the HUGE city.
Had to see Macy's at Christmas!
Stayed in the Iron Gate Inn B&B.
More pictures of Kara annoyed because it's worth it every time.
A small piece of down town.
A few weeks later John and I went to New York City. I haven't done that much traveling without my kids ever! It was very fun but I definitely missed them.
Central Park. You wouldn't believe how beautiful it is, Geeg. It's so wild that it's parked right in the middle of the HUGE city.
4 comments:
So marvelous. THANK YOU SOO MUCH. Those children are just adorable. I really have missed your blog and seeing pics, but I know you are swamped busy. I really can't imagine how busy. Would LOVE to plan meeting somewhere for the night. Bet Aunt Lan would too. And the final wonderful thing to learn is that you accomplished the mission of annoying Kara whenever possible. THAT is the icing on a very enjoyable 2 days!!! Love you all bunches.
First of all, this Geeg of yours isn't the only one reading your blog! I thought something terrible happened to you!
Second, we LOVE Madison! My Mother in Law used to live there so we spent lots of time there, especially around the holidays. How sweet that you and Kara had some sister time there together? I love that!
Finally, your pictures are amazing. That one of Hope smiling at the camera should be in a magazine! So precious.
Thanks for the update! Much love to your family :)
Well the friend just above took every point of my comments!
- Hey, I'm reading too!
- We love Madison, and are hinting to score an overnight there as a Christmas gift. hopehopehope
- Your Photos Kick Serious Butt
Hope your holiday is merrying right along!
s
Seriously great photos! It was worth the wait! Let's start planning the all girl (Hendrix/Glenn) trip to Madison for 2012!
Post a Comment