Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas things

As usual, I was spoiled this year by my husband. He gave me many gifts, one of which was a tea brewing/steeping pot and many fancy delicious teas. Kara gave me this adorable tea pot for serving so now I am totally set for my daily cup(s) of tea. If you would like to come join me for a cup of English Breakfast in the Blue Room Cafe(our kitchen's tea party name), Mrs. Girdle-hiker (Nella) and I would love to host you. Hopey got her hands on John Patrick's gigantic gum ball and was chomping away at it while I got my camera....
Here she is trying to keep it away from me when I reached for it. If looks could kill...

The most adorable sweater dress from Noni. This picture doesn't do it justice. I want one. Anella stripped down mid-gift opening and put it on.












If she never grew hair I would be fine with that. Putting bows on her perfectly shaped head makes me happy.





Christmas Eve.











A great quote from Christmas day comes from John Patrick getting a twenty dollar bill from Grandma Dora. He pulled it out and asked, "Is this Michael Jackson?" :-) I figure if Jeopardy is good with people only knowing the last name to be correct, then he's fine.





Happy New Year friends!!

1 comment:

Geeg said...

Oh Such great pictures. LOVE LOVE LOVE. So correct-if looks could kill, Hope has never reminded me so much of KB before that pic. haha Thanks for sharing. I so enjoy.