Two posts in one week!
I'm trying to get a little caught up here.
December first was our Anchor Storage hanging of the greens/Uncle Jason's birthday celebration. Here is Dora displaying the window decor she helped place.
Hope wasn't as entertained by this as I was. 
I also went to the Creation Museum with John Patrick's class again this year. Let's just say that the first grade field trip was more.... eventful, than kindergarten. One poor little girl was so over excited she had to go home before we even went in because she felt sick.
Here are some of the kids putting together a puzzle in Noah's ark.

I love this picture. At the end of Noah's "talk" he asks if anyone has any questions. Now why would someone program him to ask that? What first grader doesn't have at least 10 questions if they are given the chance? Here is one little girl raising her hand, wondering why Noah doesn't call on her! Don't you love his teacher off to the left covering up her smile? She's so sweet.
I love this picture. At the end of Noah's "talk" he asks if anyone has any questions. Now why would someone program him to ask that? What first grader doesn't have at least 10 questions if they are given the chance? Here is one little girl raising her hand, wondering why Noah doesn't call on her! Don't you love his teacher off to the left covering up her smile? She's so sweet.
3 comments:
Yes you did 2 in one week and I LOVE IT. Such cute pics cause such cute kiddos. Adorable. The cookies are a great idea. Just as cute and colorful as a house. And more tasty I am sure. Thank you very much.
I have to hear all the details about the child who stuck her hand in the dinosaur's mouth!
Beautiful pictures!
Thanks for posting these! That would be my Birdy being silly without meaning too.
I heard her read her story about her creation museum experience to the class. She mentioned the hand in the dinosaur.
The cookies are a great alternative to the gingerbread house. I'm on a quest for the best gingerbread cookies--soft and chewy, sweet, but easy on the ginger.
Post a Comment