I decided to start feeding Hope as close to two hours apart as I can manage throughout the day (as opposed to three) because another mom of four told me it helped her infant sleep through the night to get the feedings in a "cluster" and not need one at night. Hope seems to be taking to this idea swimmingly and I feel like my brain is slooooowly returning as she extends her sleep time at night. I had enough clarity to look around at my kids playing together while I fed hope and just smile. I am blessed.
I have many pictures to share and stories to tell. Hopefully soon.
Short update though:
-Nels is doing great with potty training herself. She has one accident most days but hasn't fallen into the potty yet, so I'm good with that.
- John Patrick is really starting to read now and I'm sooooo proud of him. :-)
- Dora decided it was great that Buddy was reading so she decided too also. I wonder if she'll ever need me in life?
- shew! just thinking of those three things is all my brain has left for today.
I have many pictures to share and stories to tell. Hopefully soon.
Short update though:
-Nels is doing great with potty training herself. She has one accident most days but hasn't fallen into the potty yet, so I'm good with that.
- John Patrick is really starting to read now and I'm sooooo proud of him. :-)
- Dora decided it was great that Buddy was reading so she decided too also. I wonder if she'll ever need me in life?
- shew! just thinking of those three things is all my brain has left for today.
Good night friends I hope to get back to sharing all the fun around here soon.
2 comments:
What!? Dorie not need you? She'll always need you to show her where she can help you!
Can't wait to hear both of them read to me next week!
Reading? On her own??? How kind of her to take care of that herself!
Great accomplishment taking place all around you...
Post a Comment