Anella's new phrase is "all day long". She uses it to describe things she does or things she enjoys. For example, "Nellie Kay loves Dada all day long." or "Mama, I eat crackers all day long."
It cracks me up.
I love Nellie Kay... all day long.
I love Nellie Kay... all day long.
In other news and because I feel like rambling... Did anyone see this sunset a few nights ago. I kept interrupting my kids to say, "Wow guys! Look at it NOW!"
This shot is straight out of the camera. 

We are looking forward to Daddy's vacation next week. I have big plans of just enjoying evenings under the same roof with the man I love. Nothing fancy. (I mean, unless you plan something fancy, honey, and then I'll put on my fanciest parka and be there.)
Maria and I are in charge of the kindergarten Thanksgiving party next week. That should be a hoot. I hope to have pictures to share. Feel free to leave any great ideas for games and crafts. I'm still claiming "new born brain" which will inevitably glide right into "four kids under five brain" and I think I can use this as an excuse for a lack of creativity for quite a while.
Just for the record (and to be clear with my aunts and Joey) my heart has been aching to see Indiana and my grandpa lately. Not being able to travel is definitely a down side to putting our kids in school. We'll make it after Christmas so that will have to do.
Lastly, I watched my baby sister try on wedding dresses Sunday. That still hasn't fully registered. She looked gorgeous as you can imagine. If I can get permission to post a picture of one of the dresses that didn't make the cut I will do so soon. Her fiance doesn't have access to my blog anyway, right?
2 comments:
I like to dance with feathers (I give them this whole bird/turkey excuse) with my preschoolers to soft music. Each kid gets one feather and tries to see if he/she can move, balance, twirl, toss, etc with the feather without letting it fall to the ground. Nothing happens if it does fall to the ground, but anyway. Works well with K, too. You are super woman. And so is Maria
that is a great idea!! They will love it!
Post a Comment