- Self~ Don't offer to make 5 dozen cookies for the fall banquet and then choose peanut butter. You probably shouldn't bring peanut anything to a school function and now you'll be tempted to eat 5 dozen cookies out of the freezer. duh...
- Self~ Don't take expensive pictures and set them on someones doorstep who is OUT OF THE COUNTRY on the same day as the gale force winds and rain...
- Self~ Don't leave your two year old in the bathroom to wash her hands while you're on the phone. She'll end up like this: (Pretty much don't leave this two year old anywhere unattended. You can count on her needing lots of age appropriate grace if you do.)
- Self~ After you find her, don't put her in the stationary tub with the water running while you "just stir the soup". She doesn't know how or care to turn it off. It will end up half and inch from the top by the time you remember it's still running.

As promised, here is my gorgeous sister trying on gowns. This one wasn't the winner but how beautiful is she? 
5 comments:
I'm so happy for her!!! :) She's gorgeous - you can tell her I said so. ;)
she is beautiful and that dress will always have a special place in my heart even though I love the winner even better!
ha Anella. This age is so non-stop, isn't it? Just today, coming out of the bathroom where I had just come across Eli doing very two-year-old things, I said to Ben, "What is it with that one? If there is mischief to be found, he will find it!" Neither of our first two were quite so .. curious. I feel like most of my day is spent chasing after Eli and cleaning up one strange mess after the other. They're so sweet, though, huh?
And yes .. your sister is beautiful. What an exciting time of life!
You are soooo on the nose with the curiosity Melissa! I think I kept the other two more occupied thought. Nels has a lot more free time...
That face in the mirror! How can you not just whisk her up and kiss her face off! And how funny to think of her floating in the tub, with only an inch left before the overflow!
Wedding gowns - how glorious!
Post a Comment