Thursday, November 11, 2010

Full

As exhausted as I am, life seems so good and full. I'm getting sleep now. Funny how much that can change my perspective. I still feel overwhelmed with all that I can't get accomplished in a day, but at least I can think through it rationally.
Here are some pictures of the last 5 weeks:
Check out the devilish look on Buster's face while he creams my mom with an armful of leaves.


This picture is actually the second time Hope smiled. Grammy was cooing at her and of course was thrilled by Hope's response.
She is a very alert baby. Anella turned two on October 28th.


Describing Anella is a little bit like pinning a cloud down. She cracks us up all day long. She loves to make us smile but I don't think she even knows what she's doing to get the response. She is very smart and very silly. Sometime a dangerous combination when left alone too long. She is a cuddle bug and a mommy's girl. I don't take advantage of that enough.
We hosted the annual Glenn Harvest Party this year. All I did was offer my back yard and buy ice. It was loads of fun. This was the only picture I managed to take of my kids in their costumes and Dora doesn't even have her cat face on. oops. How precious is my nephew the giraffe?


Okay... I have no idea why this one uploaded on the side. Whatever. Can you see what she is doing? yep, pumping.











Here is my newest million dollar idea... Dora isn't the most coordinated one at the table. Spills are not uncommon. So here is my cup rest: duck tape. Seriously try it people. She still spills but not as often.

And just for your viewing pleasure: Little Sam I Am Davis. A few parting thoughts:

  1. A great book: Because He Loves Me by E. Fitzpatrick (I have to sit by Anella's bed for 15 minutes while she falls asleep to ensure a nap so I actually get to enjoy a book.)
  2. A great dessert: Pumpkin Cheesecake!!! Find a recipe and do it. If you need a recipe, let me know.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

Pumpkin cheesecake. You are so smart. And the duct tape?!? Such a good idea! I would try it but if Jacob sees tape, he immediately uses the entire roll so we have to hide it.

the mama said...

Oh, each one is just cuter than the next! I'm honored to have been in the ONLY picture taken at the Harvest Party. Funny Nells - pumping! Ha!

Kimberly said...

Everytime I see your mom with an armful of her grandkids the look on her face...sheer bliss. I love it. Her blessing are out of control. :) In a good way. :)