Yes, you read it right, that is my title. Have you ever seen that as a persons name?
I know two, TWO, people who have met children with that name. Wanna guess the pronunciation?
Tadasha.
I'm not making this stuff up people.
Kara said that it isn't a dash so the child's name should be Tahyphena! hahahaha!
Also, like a terrible aunt, I took pictures of baby Mia today and then left my camera at my moms. darn darn. You should be sorry for yourself. She is so beautiful.
3 comments:
No way. Tadasha? haha.
Seriously, it's actually brillant. It's like when Prince changed his name to a symbol, but you couldn't pronounce his so I think this is smarter.
You must have made that up - MUST have. Although when I taught there was a girl named Page Turner in an upper grade, and another named Stormy Day. Legendary was the child named LeMon Jello (first and middle names).
Tahyphena - hahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment