We had lots of daddy time this weekend. John's cousin came to visit along with his 5 year old daughter so we spent plenty of time playing and enjoying their company.
With cousin Reagan.
John Patrick turned 5 on memorial day. (more on that later) I thought we would have his first "friend party". He really only has 3 friends that are boys so I decided since dads were probably off to make it families too. :-) Here's one shot of the "little" party we had. I had to chuckle when John asked how many kids were coming and I casually answered, "Only two families." Then upon further consideration I said, "I guess that still adds up to 12 kids though, huh?" Haha. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Water balloons, squirt guns, a pool, pizza, watermelon and cake adds up to a great party in my book.
Playing with his new Lego's. Notice the cannon shot sound effect he's working on.
With cousin Reagan.
John Patrick turned 5 on memorial day. (more on that later) I thought we would have his first "friend party". He really only has 3 friends that are boys so I decided since dads were probably off to make it families too. :-) Here's one shot of the "little" party we had. I had to chuckle when John asked how many kids were coming and I casually answered, "Only two families." Then upon further consideration I said, "I guess that still adds up to 12 kids though, huh?" Haha. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Water balloons, squirt guns, a pool, pizza, watermelon and cake adds up to a great party in my book.
Playing with his new Lego's. Notice the cannon shot sound effect he's working on.
I'll just go ahead and admit it... I'm a sucker for an 18 month old. Every one of my kids gets a little spoiled at this age. They are just so darn expressive and curious while still sporting the pudgy babiness. I can't get enough of it. Here are a few shots of the current 18 month old. 


2 comments:
I have to agree, 18-month is a great age! BTW, congrat on another girl!
Love the one with her overall strap down. Really cute. How did John Patrick get to be 5!!! No way.
Post a Comment