My favorite fall quote comes from Buggy who said to no one in particular as we were driving through an absolutely surreal forest of Autumn colors 2 weeks ago, " Thank you God for making all these beautiful trees."
The birthday girl on her actual birthday with her gift from Aunt Jessica and Uncle Jay.
Dory, helping mommy in the kitchen. I let her cut bananas and chop eggs last night for dinner and she did so well! I was so proud and had all these wonderful thoughts of the fun times we'll spend in the kitchen together and what a blessing it is to have such a... particular child as my oldest daughter. She's extremely thorough. :-) She is having a hard time with writing her name because if the letter aren't just so, she erases it and starts over!

2 comments:
What great pictures, love them kids.
Krissy, you have such a beautiful family! Those kids are adorable! Thanks for the invite to your blog, if I didn't have to WORK today I'd be catching up an all of your old posts, and Katie's too. I'm so glad I found you girls out in the online world!
Post a Comment