Thursday, November 19, 2009

From Mommies Point of View

This is what I'm finding at my feet quite a bit these days. The poor thing is having a hard time shaking the runny nose from the flu we all shared and an even harder time getting back to normal life where she isn't plopped on my hip all day long. A Cardinal enjoying our Thanksgiving craft from Monday. Dora loves all animals so she will stand at the window with our bird book trying to identify the birds as they land. (cut an orange in half, enjoy the insides yourself and then fill the cavity with bird seed. string it and hang a few together.)Where did the kids go you ask?

The perfect spot for all things secretive. (That is, once you've thrown all the toys out and all over the living room floor. )






2 comments:

the mama said...

Ew, I want to get in there with my little cuties!

Kimberly said...

I love the look on John Patricks face! So innocent. :) Right? :)