I don't even know who sang that but it was the first thing that came into my head as a title.

A last minute steak dinner Sat. with the available siblings. Definite blanket in the yard weather.
Can you tell how cute these two are just chillin' in the hammock?

Oops, buggy, don't get up so fast!!

Wherever the fingers are there is a happy
Anella. rock on.

Okay, so this out is my front door.

bonus
anella in her sweet dress from Donna T.
5 comments:
Oh to be a Glenn girl...random dinners together, the cutest kids in the world, beauty abounding, and great husbands - what more would a girl want!?! :) So fun! And great pics Kris!! Thanks for sharing.
you are too kind. I'll remember to call you in the future!
I'm jealous...I wish the weather here would be warm and stay warm. We're still getting a 'lil teaser here and there.
I was just thinking the same thing about Anna and Anella! And Anna sucks her fingers, too! I think it is adorable.
doo doo doo lookin out my back door, John Fogerty of CCR.
your welcome
Post a Comment