Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter!

Gotta love Portrait Innovations 9.95 deal! I also bought a few sheets of Anella and got a bonus CD with all the pictures, but apparently you can't rotate the pictures! That's what you get for going cheap!


When did he get so big?

I can't figure out how to rotate this one. :-)

Anella




My favorite!!



Dora girl





Here is a shot of our mobile Anella. She started on the opposite side of the room on her back and she arches her back and pushes with her legs and scoots straight backwards until she hits something and then turns to chew on it. :-)

Thanks Joey for lending us the camera to capture this one!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay! They are so beautiful! Your buddy is SO big...I remember when you were pregnant and I was so jealous. :) Anella is mobile? Where does the time go???

Kay said...

Haven't seen pics of these kids for a while. They're absolutely adorable! BTW, I took the liberty to rotate your pic for you. I'll send it in an email ;0)

Ashley said...

Cute pics. Dora's hair is beautiful. I need to try there for pics, I wasn't thrilled with Sears.

Lee and Candace said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one with all three of them.

The Talberts said...

So cute! I'm glad to see a post from you. I was missing those updates. :)

the mama said...

Prettier than I remember! giggle!

Carrie S said...

Those pictures turned out great! I like Portrait Innovations, too. They got a great picture of all 3 kids; what a treasure!