Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Buddy's "uncle joe" haircut
(This was his face when I was trying to get him to smile. I told him to imagine Dora dancing around and falling over. Apparently not that funny of a thought. I like how hard he's thinking about it.)
8 comments:
He is so handsome! I love it!
He just went from little boy to little man!!! Oh my word...the wonders of a haircut!
(And he kind of looks like Simeon C. in the top one.)
ha. I'll try something similar the next time I'm trying to get Jacob to smile for the camera.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love it! I am so proud of you, I am not surprised however that you did this :o)
i love love LOVE the look on his face in the second one! and i am totally amazed by how grown up he looks! what a little man!
I like the gang symbol he's throwing in the first one.
Kris, you gotta stop letting him hang out Downtown.
Ha ha you girls are too funny!
I don't see Simon C. but I'm not sure how I missed the "west side" symbol he's sporting! My little gangsta.
Looks like he will be ready to disassemble a water foutain soon.
Great pictures.
Post a Comment