Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lots of goodness


Chubby Goodness


Princess egg goodness

The goodness that comes from waiting
Blue three year old boy goodness

warm weather goodness
(this is taken only hours after the Portrait Innovations one. How quickly the curls fall and the dirt is back! I wouldn't have it any other way.)
Hide and seek goodness
(for the not so warm days, can you see them?)

Last but not least... expensive but amazing sticky goodness
(if you've never had raw creamed honey as I had not, let me recommend it. yum.)



1 comment:

Carrie S said...

Love the colored hands! We've had those for years so this year I decided we were dying eggs on Friday to give 2 days for it to wash/wear off before Sunday morning!
And, do I see 2 picnic tables in your backyard? What a blessing. I'm still hoping for one!
Have had the raw honey before, but still haven't made it to Paula's in about 2 weeks to pick up anything! Maybe next week!