Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
quote worthy
JP in Lowes parking lot today, commenting on the cracks in the pavement:
wow...my initial thought was "do you watch a lot of fashion shows with him that he should know the word runway"...but then I thought perhaps he was thinking about an airplane runway...either way, amusing! :) Oddly enough I had a dream about he and Dora this morning...when I should have been getting up but slept for 10 extra minutes. They kept me company! :)
5 comments:
wow...my initial thought was "do you watch a lot of fashion shows with him that he should know the word runway"...but then I thought perhaps he was thinking about an airplane runway...either way, amusing! :)
Oddly enough I had a dream about he and Dora this morning...when I should have been getting up but slept for 10 extra minutes. They kept me company! :)
Truly his father's son. :)
just like daddy!
Betsy that is sooo funny! The difference in your worlds!!
sad, but true.
Post a Comment