Here's how to play for those of you who said you would like to be beat by me (I love blog/e-mail trash talk. I never have the guts to do it in person. :-):
- I'll send your e-mail addresses to Erin G. and she'll get you on the e-mailing (trash talking) chain.
- Weigh yourself TODAY because you're already out 2 days and send it to me.(we started Tues.) If you don't want to send me your weight (which is goofy. we can all probably guess one anothers weights but whatever) then just e-mail your percentage to Erin next week
- Each week send Erin your weight (or percentage) before 8pm on Tuesday: if you gain you pay a dollar, if you maintain you pay .50, winner (krissy) keeps all (your money).
- She'll keep up with the percentages
- If you want (I recommend) purchase the book "love to eat, hate to eat" from the church book-nook (by E. Fitzpatrick, I think) it's 12 chapters and the T.V. show is 16 weeks (I have small group on Tuesday's but most are following the show too)
- If you want to see some encouragement/fun from others visit the blog Fran created
- Be prepared- I've lost 4 pounds in 2 days (I say that as if I'm really great for cutting back on the extra thousand calories I shouldn't have been eating each day anyway!)
5 comments:
Got it Melissa. I never thought about the fact that I wouldn't have to actually post your weight since I moderate them anyway. Very funny comment.
But I will- Melissa Talbert weighs in at 110.
(and my mom will turn 32 this year, just as she has my whole life)
oh, and i think there are about 20-25 people playing.
I hope you all do well. I'll just learn from you in a few months and, for now, I'll try to enjoy growing larger and larger knowing that it's part of the amazing blessing of being a mommy and feeling this little one grow healthy and strong inside me. So, keep a list of your best tips; I'm sure I'll need them!
i'm thinking there's no way i can beat "ms. competitive" krissy - especially when you're nursing, no fair! i'd like to burn a couple hundred extra calories right now just by nourishing my child. oh well. game on!
hey, erin keeps trying to take my achievments away from me too with that nursing bit. It's not happening! :-) 200 calories a day doesn;t go very far anayway!! My 5 pounds gone are all from stinkin' self control. yuck.
Post a Comment