As inconvenient as the ice is, I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. Honestly. It makes those weeds along the sides of the road that should have been trimmed a long time ago look absolutely gorgeous. I am anticipating plenty of icy forests in heaven. (along with electricity. wonder what it will be powered by? how cool would it be to have ice covered trees on a 75 degree day? but then I couldn't come in for hot chocolate. now I'm starting to day-dream. i can't wait for heaven.)
3 comments:
Yeah .. our overflowing trash cans outside look lovely covered in ice and glistening in the sun.
I agree! It really is pretty...especially when the sun is shining on all of it and making it sparkle.
I told Joe that ice covered trees was one of my most favorite scenes. Joe: "you should have soaked down the trees at our wedding and put them in the freezer for a few days"
Me: "Next Time"
Post a Comment