Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quotes of the week

JP- "Mommy, can you get me a pencil and paper I have a great idea I need to write down. I might be a genius."

All the kids at breakfast one morning started saying things they loved about one another (this morning they were fighting but we'll focus on early this week...) "Isn't baby Hope so cute?" "Isn't Buster so nice?" etc.
Dora says, "Isn't our Mommy so comfy?"

4 comments:

Pocket said...

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

Geeg said...

And has anyone ever asked a prior genius if they knew at 6 they were headed in that direction? Don't remember reading that anywhere. He just may be the first genius to be self-announced at 6! Works for me.

Lee and Candace said...

Cute:)

Kimberly said...

THAT is a great compliment!! That means you give good snuggles and hugs. :) P.S. Must...get...pictures....!