Monday, June 13, 2011

Things important to a 6 year old

John Patrick got his very own camera from Noni for his birthday. I'm not sure who uses it more, John Patrick or Dora. These are a few of the many many important pictures they took that could not be erased.


Birthday balloon.

Aunt Tate and the Squishy (meaning cousin Mia, not Aunt Tates midsection. she's very trim these days.)


His bunk bed.


Silly family.


Wonderful Woody


look at her adoration! she loves him.


His new bike. The day he got it he opened the sliding door and said, "mom, I'm making some major damage." :-/ Not sure that's really what we were going for.

Birthday card


Hopey eating

I love that he got this face. They are such silly friends.


One more story because I'm proud and want to remember... Saturday we went to the library to sign up for the summer reading program. When we got home I said, "Everyone please play outside while I get lunch ready." To which John Patrick replied, "No thanks mom, I want to read." ha! Go for it buddy.

And he has been. It's a good thing we checked out lots of readers.



















No comments: