I actually have so much to say about what a wonderful 3oth birthday I had. But with little time this morning I'm just going to share a great book my kids like and really helps relate the gospel to them. The Princes Poison Cup by RC Sproul (this picture shows they must have an animated film, we just have the book)

3 comments:
Hey Krissy Happy 30th! BTW, loved, loved, loved your cinnamon rolls! But I don't know if I'm ambitious enough to make it from scratch. 'Til this day, Brian and I still talked about how scrumptious they were (when we had them many years ago).
Thanks Kay, those rolls are very hard to mess up. And I know how to screw up bread. The two bread recipes on my blog are the easiest out there. Poor John has eaten lots of flops with a smile. I figure anything rolled this much butter and sugar and topped with all that cream cheese frosting is going to be good. :-)
Happy belated Birthday!
This book looks right up Adam's alley. I'm going to look for it soon.
Post a Comment