Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Open House

John Patrick's school (Cornerstone Classical Christian Academy~could it be any longer?) is having an open house this Friday night at Latonia Baptist, 7pm. be there or be square to see an adorable little man in slicked over hair and navy tie recite something. He said, "it's similar to the last time".
He also asked me if one of his classmates could come play and when I told him I didn't know his phone number he said, "don't you know his mom's blog?"

4 comments:

Kate said...

Haha! The great thing is that his mom probably does have a blog :o) I love that little man and have had the open house on my calendar for months! However my hubby has no work tomorrow and so I picked up 7-7 and now we wont make it! Will there be another one this school year? If not we can just wait until fall :o(

Kimberly said...

LOL!

Pocket said...

Have blogs changed the world or what? Have fun at the Open House! Those are always a hoot.

the mama said...

Can't wait to see my little man in a tie reciting ANYTHING!