Isaiah 40:11 "He will tend his flock like a shepherd;
he will gather the lambs in his arms;
he will carry them in his bosom,
and gently lead those that are with young."
Friday, January 21, 2011
Not what every girl wants to hear in the morning...
That's hysterical! Leave it to a brother to be brutally honest too. I wanted to be an "airline stewardess" when I was about 7 and told my brother,Paul. He said -you can't, you are too ugly. That was the end of that dream.
haha Paul! That is so funny. Pam, I keep meaning to get a picture of Dora in the dress up outfit you sent with the purple bottom that looks kind of Egyptian. She wears it almost daily. I usually don't wash dress ups but that one is starting to push the limits. :-) THanks!
3 comments:
That's hysterical! Leave it to a brother to be brutally honest too. I wanted to be an "airline stewardess" when I was about 7 and told my brother,Paul. He said -you can't, you are too ugly. That was the end of that dream.
haha Paul! That is so funny.
Pam, I keep meaning to get a picture of Dora in the dress up outfit you sent with the purple bottom that looks kind of Egyptian. She wears it almost daily. I usually don't wash dress ups but that one is starting to push the limits. :-) THanks!
If I smelled like meatloaf, my husband would love me even more.
Post a Comment