We were on our way to drop John Patrick off with his daddy while Dora tried on flower girl dresses when I heard this conversation from the back:
JP~"What are you doing in the wedding anyway Dora?"
Dora~ "I'm throwing flower petals. You know Buggy, it isn't just Miss Jessica's wedding, it's my wedding too."
Uh oh, I think we've crossed a line.
I explained that the flower girl had the privilege of making the isle beautiful for the bride. I tried to go on and on about how it was such a special day for Mr. Rob and Miss Jessica and that she was very blessed to be in the wedding to help everyone celebrate seeing Miss Jessica in her beautiful dress. She said she would have to thank Jesus for that at bed time tonight. :-)
Then at David's Bridal after a few dresses and LOTS of giggles and twirls she told me she was ready to try on the glass slippers now. :-)
I do love having girls. (Although Anella spent her time wildly pitching herself off the little raised platforms the brides are supposed to stand on. I'm a little interested to see the type of lady she becomes. She's a wild one.)
1 comment:
Ready for her glass slippers - How adorable is THAT??
Post a Comment