Yum! Buddy sharing his ice cream. Gotta love vacation- dessert after every meal.
Getting ready for tubing. Because I'm the worst mom ever I didn't get one picture of their cute little grinning faces sticking out of the tube. next time. at least papa sent me these.

"aw, dad. why do i have to have my picture taken with a fish?" Buster caught this one all by himself.

One more of smiley herself.

And a few good quotes:
Getting ready for tubing. Because I'm the worst mom ever I didn't get one picture of their cute little grinning faces sticking out of the tube. next time. at least papa sent me these.
"aw, dad. why do i have to have my picture taken with a fish?" Buster caught this one all by himself.

One more of smiley herself.

And a few good quotes:
- After I explained that there wouldn't be any death in heaven JP's first question was, "So can I pull the bark off the trees then?" (we explained last year not to do that because it could cause the tree to die and apparently this is something he's longing to do.)
- I heard Buster and Dory playing a pretend game in the next room and when I asked what they were doing he replied, "We're playing a game. It's called concourse C" (apparently no one told him that concourse c was shut down months ago. or maybe that's what they do all day now in that part of the Cincinnati airport. :-)
3 comments:
Can I pull the bark off trees? hahahaha
Love that photo of Smiley - I'll never forget the wonderful show she put on at dominoes!
Sounds like you guys had a great time while in IA! I can't believe how much older Anella looked in the last picture. What a cutie!
Oh her little pig tails! I can't resist them!
Post a Comment