Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sharing

I own these precious cakelet pans from Williams-Sonoma and I love them but don' t use them often (actually I just purchased the catepillar one) so if anyone ever wants to borrow them you're welcome to them. Just a thought.


4 comments:

The Talberts said...

wait. what is a cakelet pan?

Janelle S said...

Do you think you could use these to mold butter? I just tried a really great basil butter recipe and I thought about making some for hostess gifts. Of course I've never molded butter so I have no idea what I'm in for.

krissy said...

Melissa, it's a fancy way of saying cup cake I think.

Janelle, I would think you could but if you wanted them to be individual sizes they would probably be too big. They are about a 1/4 cup each. My mom has lots of old candy molds I'm sure she would share.

Carrie S said...

Great idea to post that for sharing. I'll keep it in mind. I have a castle bundt pan if you're ever in need of one!