Thursday, December 20, 2012

Great News!

It was the annual date at the Nutcracker ballet and I'm happy to announce that wonder upon wonders, the Arabian dancing women had more clothes on this year! 
They had made lots of changes it seemed like to me. The Nutcracker himself was changed into a prince in an entirely different way. It shows me not to be so critical the first year because apparently there are lots of kinks to work out when a new ballet first makes an appearance.
 
 Lily came with us this year. She wore her ballerina costume, then a Christmas dress, and then finally a coat.
 We had a the great surprise to be sitting right next to two more friends! So much fun!

 Holding hands with Grammy as we walk to lunch. And then a little skip/twirling with Elly.

 Dora and I both LOVE the Nutcracker and you probably won't be shocked to know we twirl around our house for days and days afterward. Okay, we do that all year round but especially right afterward.
Next year Anella and Annie will have their first turn. I'm sure it will be a hit. THANKS GRAMMY!!!!

1 comment:

kara h said...

I cannot believe you didn't mention the girls meeting Victoria Morgan. You're broken.