Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sisters

The week of Anella's 4th birthday was fun but busy. To make up for that I allowed myself a teacher inservice day for general cleaning and enjoying ourselves for a day. (that's what does the teacher in me some good) It was wonderful. Never mind that all four kids ended up getting the stomach virus over the course of the next three days and we ended up relaxing even more than I planned. It was actually a very nice week outside of the obvious bucket cleaning. Something about having everyone lying around half asleep and wondering if I'm going to end up there soon makes me turn into a full on cleaning machine. Laundry was done. I actually stopped and wiped down the smudges from banister rails and things like that which never get prioritized in a normal week. (and they were worse than I'd let myself realize. yikes.)
Anyway, these sister pictures are before all that. On our day off. Curlers don't usually make it into a normal day either. :-)

Secrets.
 Giggles.

The sleeping situation is still... working. In the loosest sense of the word. They love it. I end up nearly in tears twenty five percent of the nights, trying not to melt into a puddle of crazy mommy whimpering and pleading that they please just sleep. Why couldn't God give mommy's magic off buttons for certain kids? I only need one, Lord.

2 comments:

the ashley family said...

I feel you on the sleeping situation...and I only have 2 sharing a room. It makes me crazy! Love seeing the sister-love!

Lee and Candace Nordine said...

We have 2 together and it's going well...we've wondered about 3...we'll have to see...