Two years ago this sweet sweet girl became a part of our family and has been giving us lots of love and swishy goodness ever since. She is an easy going smiley joy. She holds her ground when someone is attempting to swipe her toy but she's quick to share if her siblings just ask calmly, "may I please play with that?"
Snuggling and sucking her thumb is one of her favorite things to do. I'm trying to recover right now from indulging myself in a late night snuggle fest on Monday. She has gotten up and wanted to sit for a few hours on the couch the last three nights. oops. She was just so irresistible in her footy pj's. She had added a two two and was dragging her blanket and sucking her thumb. I mean, really. Just try to say no.
She is in a big girl bed now. I will get a picture of that on here soon. We put all three girls in the same room. Dora on top, Nella on the bottom bunk and Hope on the pull out trundle bed. When I got the bed made and ready for Hope to get in, Nella said, "But mom! She won't be able to breath!"



No comments:
Post a Comment