Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Resting with Jesus as we speak

They were a miracle of the time, these identical twin baby girls born at only 3 pounds each who would share a shoe box for a bed as infants.




"More than sisters" is how Grandma Dora plainly describes her closeness with her twin sister, Doris.




This afternoon Aunt Doris is resting in her saviors arms. But her dear husband (of 70 years)Don and Grandma Dora are morning her death, I know. Grandma said to us last week, "only God can help me accept this."



As Aunt Doris encouraged us a year ago in her Christmas card: "He will keep in perfect peace who's heart is stayed on him."


Please pray for Grandma Dora and Uncle Don to have God's perfect peace.




2 comments:

the mama said...

Awww, I love this picture and these words. I am praying. So glad you get to go be with Grandma Dora.

Kimberly said...

What truth behind such words "only God can help me accept this." Yes. I'm so sorry for your family's loss and will pray for Grandma Dora and Uncle Don.