Tuesday, May 3, 2011

sisters




I know. They look nothing alike. :-)


Updating my blog right now feels like trying to send Christmas letters to people you haven't seen in years. So much to say but where to start?

Baby Hope is crawling. However slowly, she is crawling. I don't mind the slow part at all!


Easter was wonderful. We had some wonderful celebrations and I think the kids learned a lot of stuff that I'm hopeful will lead to blind eyes being opened one day. :-)


John Patrick only has 4 weeks left of kindergarten. I am soooo excited about the summer!!! (I could drag out the exclamation points for a very long time but I just had a talk with JP today about "letting your yes be yes" because he has been saying "very" about 15 times before stating something when he wants to make a point. Wonder where he gets that?)


Instead of taking pictures and blogging a recipe that I have tried and LOVE, I'll just link it here. It's really really great.


2 comments:

Pocket said...

Um....that picture is absolutely beautiful.

I feel you on the blog updating issue. I have a big post to write, but the bigness keeps me from writing it ;)

Geeg said...

Those BLUE eyes!!! Just amazing. Liked the recipe link and clicked around on it and was amazed to see the round steak recipes. Just like Indiana does it. Please call Kate and remind her about the important things with her baby. Haha Love to all.